Holmfirth Food and Drink Festival, Terms and Conditions
Holmfirth Food and Drink Festival 2016 is organised by Holmfirth Enterprise and Development Limited (Company Number 09095995)
Trader Information Document 2018
You can find the Trader Information Document 2016 by following this link. We will send you an updaed version closer to the event.
Holmfirth Food and Drink Festival Terms and Conditions of Trading
Holmfirth Food and Drink Festival 2018 is organised by Holmfirth Food and Drink Festival comittee.
By applying to be a Festival Vendor, you confirm that all details are correct and that you will notify Holmfirth Food and Drink Festival in writing (email@example.com) within 14 days of any changes to this information.
You understand that by falsifying any details any application and any subsequent agreement will be invalid.
You accept the following terms and conditions:
- Follow any instructions issued by Holmfirth Food and Drink Festival as agreed on the application.
- Adhere to trading times as stated on the booking confirmation.
- Trade only within your allocated space and not to infringe these boundaries or encroach on other trader space
- Have liability insurance for damage / theft of your own equipment and to safeguard and to take responsibility for your property at all times.
- To ensure any electrical equipment used on your stall/pitch has been risk assessed and maintained in line with the Electricity at Work regulations 1989.
- To display the price of goods on sale, at all times.
- To display your name and address in a size and style that can be easily seen by the public.
- To remove all rubbish to the designated areas, regularly clearing all rubbish and debris from the vicinity of your stall.
- To bring £50 cash with you and pass to your zone manager on check-in. Providing your area is left clean and tidy upon checkout, the cheque will be returned.
- To not provide any music or entertainment without the prior written agreement of the Festival Team.
- Not to sub-let any part of your stall or pitch.
- Fees will be forfeited in the event of cancellation of your booked stall / pitch, for any reason. The organisers reserve the right to re-let such stalls/pitches.
- In the event of non-payment, the offer of a stall/pitch will be withdrawn and re-let to another business.
- No refunds will be given due to bad weather or ground conditions. No refunds will be made if the festival cannot take place for any reason beyond the control of the organisers.
Publish date, 22 March 2018.
Revision date, 01 June 2018.
Holmfirth Food & Drink Festival x Vocation 2023 Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoters, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2.The prize draw is free to enter. Entrants are entered once they have followed both @HolmfirthFood and @VocationBrewery, liked the post and tagged a friend. Every comment with a different friend tagged counts as a separate entry.
3. The Promoters of this prize draw are Holmfirth Food & Drink Festival and Vocation Brewery.
4. The opening date for entries is 12:00 on 07/09/2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 17/09/2023. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. The Promoters accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
6. There will be one winner chosen. The prize winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 18/09/2023.
7. The prize winner will receive the following products free of charge:
- A ‘Introduction to Vocation’ box which includes 12x beers and 1x glass
- 1x 70cl bottle of Castle Hill Gin’s award-winning London Dry Gin
- 1x bottle of Daddy Cool’s Chilli Sauce’s South Carolina BBQ Mustard and 1x bottle of Broon Chipotle Sauce
- Danelaw Coffee’s manual pour over starter kit which includes a hand grinder, V60 carafe, filter papers, pouring kettle and 2x 200g bags of whole bean coffee
- A Gangplank Gift Set which includes x5 50ml selection gins, rum and/or whiskey’s
- Hey Sweetheart Sweetshop 1x 1kg pick and mix sweet pouch
- A Yorkshire Dama Cheese voucher worth £12 to spend on their website
8. The winner will be notified via the social media account that was selected. The winner must confirm a postal address to claim their prize. Holmfirth Food & Drink Festival will notify the Winner via Instagram within five days following the Winner selection. If a winner does not respond within five days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoters will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winners by post within five days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize will be supplied by Vocation Brewery Ltd, Vocation Brewery Ltd, Head Office, Craggs Country Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5TT (the “Supplier”). The Promoters reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoters’ control make it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoters regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoters must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. Entrants agree to have their name, Instagram handle published if they are drawn as the prize winner. To comply with this obligation the Promoters will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to Vocation Brewery Ltd, Head Office, Craggs Country Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5TT (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoters by Vocation Brewery Ltd, Head Office, Craggs Country Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5TT. In such circumstances, the Promoters must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14.Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoters, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoters, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Personal data supplied during this promotion will only be processed as set out on the Promoter’s website: www.vocationbrewery.com/pages/terms-conditions-privacy. See also Condition 13 regarding the announcement of winners.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Instagram, Facebook or any social media platform.